Charing Cross Cat Clinic Closure Information
- By this time, your cat’s medical file has hopefully been transferred to a new veterinary provider.
- Looking for another Certified Cat Friendly Practice? The Village Cat Clinic in Ancaster, Ontario is certified as a GOLD standard Cat Friendly Practice and is owned by a board certified feline specialist.
- When you have found a new veterinarian and need your cat’s file transferred to a specific clinic you or your new veterinarian are welcome to email the request for your cat’s medical file to email@example.com. Information provided about upcoming appointment times and dates will help us to transfer the file in a timely manner. This transfer request may take 7 business days to complete so be sure to advise your new veterinarian and make the request as soon as possible!
- According to guidelines set forth by the College of Veterinarians of Ontario, medical records for patients that have been actively cared for at the clinic in the last 5 years (August 2015 to present) have been retained and will be available for digital transfer until August 28, 2022. Following this date, the files will no longer be available.
- In accordance with the regulations set forth by the College of Veterinarians of Ontario, veterinary clinics are required to maintain medical records for a period of 5 years. If your cat has not been seen at the clinic since August 28, 2015 or earlier, there will not be any medical records available to transfer. Please do not submit a request.