Hospital Closing August 28, 2020
We are doing our best to ensure all of our clients and patients transition smoothly to their new care providers. Please do not wait until after we are closed to register with a new veterinarian. Your cat deserves ongoing care!!!
June 29, 2020
Dear Valued Client & beloved feline patients,
I am writing to advise you of the upcoming closure of Charing Cross Cat Clinic. Together, we have celebrated thirteen years of Cat Friendly healthcare in our beautiful medical facility. Starting from scratch, alongside my dedicated staff, I created something that will forever be a source of pride.
However, my career path is taking me in new directions. My passion for cats and veterinary medicine has outgrown private practice. I will continue to promote and deliver Cat Friendly care in a global capacity, but it necessitates my retirement from practice ownership. Please know that caring for your cats has taught me so much about how I can make a difference for cats everywhere.
The practice will remain open until 6 p.m. Friday, August 28, 2020. I have attached an information sheet that will provide you with what you need to know about your cat’s upcoming care, your cat’s prescriptions and food, and finally your cat’s medical records. Additional information can be found on our website at http://charingcrosscatclinic.com.
I want to thank you for everything. I cannot thank you enough for your trust & kindness. I will miss you and my feline patients very much.
With much gratitude,
Kelly St. Denis, MSc, DVM, DABVP (feline practice)
Charing Cross Cat Clinic, Brantford, ON
American Association of Feline Practitioners President 2020
VIN consultant (feline internal medicine)
Cat Friendly Practice® Advisory Council
Cat Healthy Canada
- Please call in advance for pre-orders and medical appointments
- Arrive ten minutes prior to scheduled medical appointments or within the designated hour for product pickup
- You MUST PARK your car in a designated parking spot. Please do not park in the side driveway, directly behind the clinic or blocking the access ramp. This is a serious safety issue and we ask that ALL clients comply with this request.
- Call on arrival to arrange product or patient transfer
- Remain in your car until further instructions are provided
- Clients are asked to pay by credit card over the phone
- If necessary, we can arrange for you to come into the hospital to pay debit.
- Cash payment cannot be accepted.
After Hours Emergency
Call Brant-Norfolk Veterinary Clinic
Regular Business Hours
|Monday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
Welcome to Our Specialty Cat Clinic
The Charing Cross Cat Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic designed for and dedicated to cats. We offer Brantford and area cat owners an alternative choice for veterinary care in a unique, peaceful, cats-only environment. Our focus is on your cat.
We believe that healthcare for cats should include care of the whole cat, including physical and mental health. We work with clients to examine and improve the whole aspect of each cat’s care so that the cat can live a pain-free, enriched life. We seek to strengthen the human-cat bond by helping clients understand and meet their cat’s needs, both physical and emotional.