COVID-19 Lockdown Extended, Return to Regular hours June 1
- Please call in advance for pre-orders and medical appointments
- Arrive ten minutes prior to scheduled medical appointments or within the designated hour for product pickup
- You MUST PARK your car in a designated parking spot. Please do not park in the side driveway, directly behind the clinic or blocking the access ramp. This is a serious safety issue and we ask that ALL clients comply with this request.
- Call on arrival to arrange product or patient transfer
- Remain in your car until further instructions are provided
- Clients are asked to pay by credit card over the phone
- If necessary, we can arrange for you to come into the hospital to pay debit.
- Cash payment cannot be accepted.
After Hours Emergency
Call Brant-Norfolk Veterinary Clinic
Regular Business Hours
|Monday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
Welcome to Our Specialty Cat Clinic
The Charing Cross Cat Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic designed for and dedicated to cats. We offer Brantford and area cat owners an alternative choice for veterinary care in a unique, peaceful, cats-only environment. Our focus is on your cat.
We believe that healthcare for cats should include care of the whole cat, including physical and mental health. We work with clients to examine and improve the whole aspect of each cat’s care so that the cat can live a pain-free, enriched life. We seek to strengthen the human-cat bond by helping clients understand and meet their cat’s needs, both physical and emotional.