COVID-19 Preparedness & Our Commitment to you and your Beloved Cat
To our Valued Clients, UPDATED MARCH 31, 2020
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to continuing to provide you and your cat with the exemplary, high end medicine that we always provide. At this time, the hospital continues to remain open and has been declared an essential service by the provincial government. However, owing to a reduction in staff, and concern for the health and welfare of our dedicated team, we have new hours and a LOCK DOWN protocol in effect.
As of March 18, 2020 our temporary reduced office hours are:
Monday through Friday. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We strongly encourage you to reach out to us prior to 11 am in if your cat has been showing any signs of illness.
As of March 24, 2020, we are in a LOCK DOWN protocol. Clients will need to call on arrival to arrange product transfer or patient care:
- We regret that we can no longer accommodate clients in the building.Exceptions include those who must pay for care or purchases by debit. Please observe 2 m social distancing if you do need to come into the practice.
- We discourage payment with cash (source of virus transfer)
- Appointments for examination/consultations will be conducted with the cat in the building, and the client waiting in the comfort of their vehicle. Please note, cats must arrive in a secure pet carrier.
- Conversations can be by facetime or telephone call
- We are now scheduling all sick cat appointments as day admissions. Good news! Day admissions are now FREE! (savings of $45!)
- Please order and prepay for food and prescription items by credit card, and we will transfer them to our outdoor product table by our front door
We have always been a very social practice, welcoming our clients in to ask questions and chat, but we regret that we can no longer do this at this time. We look forward to a time when we can chat with you again.
For more information on COVID-19, you and your cat, please see this link:
The Charing Cross Cat Clinic has always been dedicated to the exemplary care of both its clients and their beloved cats. Our goal remains the same. We look forward to hearing from you in the weeks to come.
Veterinarian: Dr. Kelly St. Denis, board certified feline medicine specialist
Veterinary Assistants: Cassandra & Kailee
Technicians: Emma & Eden
After Hours Emergency
Call Brant-Norfolk Veterinary Clinic
Regular Business Hours
|Monday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
Welcome to Our Specialty Cat Clinic
The Charing Cross Cat Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic designed for and dedicated to cats. We offer Brantford and area cat owners an alternative choice for veterinary care in a unique, peaceful, cats-only environment. Our focus is on your cat.
We believe that healthcare for cats should include care of the whole cat, including physical and mental health. We work with clients to examine and improve the whole aspect of each cat’s care so that the cat can live a pain-free, enriched life. We seek to strengthen the human-cat bond by helping clients understand and meet their cat’s needs, both physical and emotional.